I am looking for:
For part time:
Do you have your own car?
Prior Job not related to Photography:
1) What are the three branches of the Federal Government?
2) If the doors to the office open at 9:00, when would you arrive at work?
3) A customer is on the phone and says, "You sent us the wrong item! I can't believe you could make such a dumb mistake. Don't you look at what you send before you send it? What's wrong with you people. This has been the worst experience in my life, in fact, you have ruined my life!"
How would you reply?
4) Total this list of numbers?
5) Which word does not belong to the following group?
6) Which is the odd one out?
7) Who is the Vice President of the United States:
8) Who is Kurt Vonnegut?
10) Please enter how you would reply to the following exchange with a client?
Client - "I know, he's a great kid. Always been such a good kid, even when he was a baby."
Sales - "What was he like as a baby?"
Client - "It was an easy delivery and he slept through the night right away. He ate whatever I gave him, and always smiled at everyone!"
Sales - "I can see that even in these pictures of him."
Client - "I know, I do too ... you know, over the summer he volunteered to build several houses with Habitat for Humanity. One was in New Orleans and it was 100 degrees and humid every day."
Sales - (enter your next reply)
11) Choose the senior portrait with the best color balance.
12) Choose the senior portrait with the best overall exposure.
13) For each picture: Describe what the primary problem or flaw is with the portrait.
14) List four things wrong with the image shown below.
15) If our pricing is as follows:
16) List two references:
14) Why do you want this job?
15) Why did you leave your previous jobs?
16) Tell me about a really tough situation you were in and how you worked through it?
17) Are you nice? And why?
18) If you didn't have to work for money, what would you do?
19) What did you like least about your most recent position?
20) What do you think others would say about you strengths and weaknesses?
19) Submit your finished form:
do not hit refresh as the files upload - it will act like it is doing
nothing but it is uploading
Submit when Ready: