Prior Job not related to Photography:
5) Which word does not belong to the following group?
6) Which is the odd one out?
a. Where there is poverty there is crime.
b. There is crime in Miami.
Therefore there must be poverty in Miami.
9) Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
1) What are the three branches of the Federal Government?
2) If your appointments is at 7:45 am, when would you arrive?
3) A customer is bringing their son in for a retake and says, "He has such a goofy looking smile in the original! I can't believe you would take a photo that looks like that. Don't you look at what you print before you send it? What's wrong with you people. This has been the worst experience in my life, in fact, you have ruined my life!"
How would you reply?
8) Who is Kurt Vonnegut?
10) Please enter how you would reply to the following exchange with a client?
Client - "I know, he's a great kid. Always been such a good kid, even when he was a baby."
Photographer - "What was he like as a baby?"
Client - "It was an easy delivery and he slept through the night right away. He ate whatever I gave him, and always smiled at everyone!"
Photographer - "I can see that even in these pictures of him."
Client - "I know, I do too ... you know, over the summer he volunteered to build several houses with Habitat for Humanity. One was in New Orleans and it was 100 degrees and humid every day."
Sales - (enter your next reply)
12) Choose the senior portrait with the best overall exposure.
13) For each picture: Describe what the primary problem or flaw is with the portrait.
14) List four things wrong with the image shown below.
15) List two references:
16) Why do you want this job?
17) Who did you leave your previous jobs?
18) Tell me about a really tough situation you were in and how you worked through it?
20) Submit your finished form:
do not hit refresh as the files upload - it will act like it is doing
nothing but it is uploading